6 Questions to Ask Yourself for a Better Financial Future
If you've found yourself stressed or concerned about money you're not alone.
These 6 questions can help you uncover what may be causing that stress, and what goals you want money to help accomplish.
- When was the last time I felt guilty about an expense? Why did I feel guilty about it?
- When was the last time I bought something primarily to impress someone else? Did it work?
- What are three ways I have attempted to control my spending? Did they work? Why or why not?
- If I had unlimited money, what would I be doing right now?
- If I had to cut out two monthly expenses, what would they be?
- If was told that I had one week left to live, what dreams and goals would be left unfulfilled?
These may take some time to answer and that's okay.
They're designed to stimulate thought around what your money values are and what you truly want to accomplish in life.
Always remember, money is nothing more than a tool to get you where you want to be.
Essay #51 - 5.16.21